Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sock it to me!

 All the things needed to make my costume complete!
The y's on my leg were backwards so I had to fix them!
That's better.

 "Sock it to me" and "you bet your sweet bippy"
 "Peace" and "love"
This Halloween, I was Goldie Hawn from Laugh-In. I got a real groovy outfit from Ebay that reminded me of the joke wall they have on Laugh-In. I also got paint, false eyelashes, and a hippie band to complete my costume. It took me 1-2 hours to paint everything on my body, but that's nothing compared to the 4 hours Goldie had to sit while people were painting her body! I had a lot of fun dressing up as her, coming up with different sayings and designs to paint on my body. I drew daisies, peace signs, groovy style flowers, and a few sayings from the show.
This was the first year I didn't go trick or treating, but it was actually better in a way that I didn't. I wouldn't be freezing outside, and I could see all the neighborhood kid's costumes! I had fun passing out candy and having a few pieces of candy myself...especially the Baby Ruths! I hope everyone else had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm hardcore creeping on your blog today. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete