Monday, November 19, 2012

You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant!

 The Guthrie Center




 Me in front of the church.



I spot a peace sign!

 I took a peak in The Red Lion Inn. It smelled of that nice fire smell you smell in the fall/winter. It was very quaint and colonial style, which makes a perfect New England Inn.




Some posters inside the restaurant. 
A couple of weeks ago I took a ride over to Stockbridge, Mass. to visit Alice's Restaurant! The town was just lovely, and it was a perfect fall day to visit! It was cool to see the Church where Arlo Guthrie lived, and the restaurant his friend owned, both of which were featured in his famous movie "Alice's Restaurant." I even visited a shop that had a lot of neat things-old records, posters, and magazines! I got a Sonny and Cher Concert record, and listened to it shortly after I came home. At the restaurant, I had BBQ Chicken Pizza, and it was really delicious! Probably some of the best slices I've tasted yet! If you ask me, this was the perfect fall day to visit such a nostalgic area!

No comments:

Post a Comment