Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

 These gingerbread cookies are SO good! I must say, they're addictive.
I got my vintage apron on and am ready to bake! 
 Listening to some records; including the classic Thanksgiving song "Alice's Restaurant!"
 Pumpkin bread I made.
My Thanksgiving outfit.
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Vintage clothing shop
Shoes: Ebay
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving well spent with my family. I had a lot of delicious food as well-turkey, vegetables, rice with a nice cold glass of apple cider, and for dessert, mini pumpkin pie and apple pie. I would have to say I am most Thankful for those two things-family and food. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving as well! Now it's time to get out the Christmas tree and sing Christmas carols! I just love this time of year, and am excited for the festivities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment