Saturday, February 16, 2013

50s Barbies





Recently I've been looking up pictures of old Barbies. I've been going on Ebay and Etsy, looking at true vintage dolls. But then I found this great website called Barbiecollector.com and found some beautiful Vintage Reproductions. There are so many pretty dolls. So, to start off, I wanted to show you a classic, the "Let's Play Barbie." The Let's Play Barbie Doll comes in 3 different assortments-Blonde, Brunette, and Redhead, each displaying a distinct 50s style. Fashions are also included, which are beautiful and elegant 50s dresses along with casualwear.
 I love looking at old Barbies and seeing how they differ from today's new ones. Anything vintage appeals to me more, including Barbies! Their look comes right out of the era I wish I was living in! And their clothing are fashions I'd only dream of wearing myself! So, I am going to start a new blog series, in which I will feature a new type of Vintage doll or Barbie in particular. Stay tuned for more beautiful dolls and lovely fashions!

No comments:

Post a Comment