Saturday, May 4, 2013

Marlo Thomas











1. Jenny
Recently I've been getting into the show That Girl. This has led me to discover the history of Marlo Thomas;  and along the way I found two great movies-Jenny, and It Happened One Christmas. To be honest, I haven't actually seen It Happened One Christmas yet, but I plan to. On the other hand Jenny, I saw just about a month ago, and I really liked it. I thought it was real good. It had an interesting plot line-A man (Alan Alda) who is worried about being drafted meets a pregnant woman named Jenny (Marlo). He'd recently heard that any man with a wife that was pregnant would be excused from being drafted. So, when he meets Jenny, he get's an idea...They soon go out and he explains his problem. They then get married but have a complicated relationship, mainly only staying together because of the draft. It's an interesting story, and I have to say the ending scene is just beautiful. I definitely recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment