Sunday, June 2, 2013

Northhampton, Mass.

 The hip town of Northhampton, Mass.
 Faces, a very cool place which has something for everyone-posters, cards, fun little toys and gadgets, clothing, sunglasses, and more! I'm also loving the nostalgic sign.
 A vintage photo booth I thought was very cool!
 The Artomat, the Automat of art!

 Officially the coolest looking Urban Outfitters building I've seen yet! 
About a month ago my aunt took me to a hip town called Northhampton. We had a nice time and walked around, looking through stores like Faces and Urban Outfitters. We also looked through an indoor shopping mall which contained a lot of specialized stores, that sold things such as kitchen ware, cosmetics, and bohemian goods. We had frozen yogurt and I got an Audrey Hepburn poster. It was a nice day to take a ride out there.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo of the photobooth. They are all great photos. The strawberries look yummy.

    ReplyDelete