Thursday, October 31, 2013

Just Be Stevie Nicks








As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was Stevie Nicks for Halloween! This outfit was sort of whipped up quickly. To be honest, I wanted to do even more with this outfit, but I figured I'd keep it simplistic for the sake of saving money. I didn't have a crescent moon necklace or a flowing gypsy skirt, but I did manage to find a black fringe shawl at Forever 21, and I borrowed a top hat from a family member. I think the whole thing came out pretty good. I curled my hair too, by braiding it then letting it out and teasing it a little bit so it would get that frizzy affect. I had a nice Halloween and a fun time dressing up.
P.S. I got the title inspiration from Tavi Gevison, who said this in one of her presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment