Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SUMMER 1

GROOVY NEW SHIRT




 ANTIQUE CAR SHOW









 PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT, FENWAY PARK, BOSTON






 VERMONT


























Hello, everyone! It's me writing in my usual fashion-late. I know, I've been awful at updating the blog pretty much the entire time I've had it. But it's always so hard for me to come up with the exact thing to write. To quote Sylvia Plath “Some things are hard to write about. After something happens to you, you go to write it down, and either you over dramatize it, or underplay it, exaggerate the wrong parts or ignore the important ones. At any rate, you never write it quite the way you want to.” So, with that being said, here are photos from my summer.
Now, I know it's pretty crazy that I'm putting pictures up from SUMMER when it just turned fall, but I did some groovy things over the summer that I want to share with you all. And hopefully when I'm caught up I can start working on keeping my posts on schedule. 

GROOVY NEW SHIRT: Got this shirt on Etsy and it's now my favorite! Definitely my shirt of the summer. I think it's very cute and it looks exactly like something Marcia Brady would wear!

ANTIQUE CAR SHOW: This is the best of it/some of my favorite cars of the show. This was like no other car show I've been to. It was more classy. There was swing dancing, and ladies dressed in polka dot dresses and hats, and glass soda bottles. It was a perfect little garden party.

PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT: I saw Paul McCartney in concert July 9th in Boston. He was AMAZING! It was definitely a once in a life time show. How many people my age can say they've seen a Beatle in concert? Not many!

VERMONT:  I just loved Vermont; it was beautiful there! It's definitely a place I wouldn't mind living at some point of my life. There are mountains and long and winding rodes just about anywhere you go. It's really beautiful there though, and very country like. They're very green up there too, which I loved. They had solar panels, and recyling bins were wherever garbage barrels were, which I can't say about my area. While there, I went to the Ben & Jerry's and Cabot Cheese factory, I went to Burlington and bought some records at a record shop, I went on a ski lift up to the highest mountain in VT, I canoed in a lake, and did many other great things. It was a great trip! Oh yeah, I also went to the Vermont Country Store. It was really cool! They had a lot of old fashioned things, like kids toys, and candy, even old style chips and shampoo and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment