Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vintage Fall Fashion


















Over the summer, I told myself this school year would be the best out of all my years in high school. Being a senior, I wanted my life to be complete on all levels. I wanted my grades to be good, the subjects enjoyable, and my physical appearance at its fullest potential...that part never really happened. I guess we are always trying to perfect ourselves in one way or another, but most often times than not, it never really works that way. 
This summer I pictured myself wearing plaid mini skirts and turtlenecks of different color assortments and black patent leather Mary Janes with white knee high socks. I pictured myself wearing high waisted jeans with patterned blouses in shades of brown and orange and yellow. I pictured myself wearing tall brown leather boots and warm leather jackets with fur at the cuffs and around the collar. I pictured myself looking like a teenage girl in the 70s.

But the reality of all that was different. Sometimes things don't always work out the way you plan.
I haven't really been able to buy any new fall clothing, so I just sort of had to jump right into fall with the clothing I already had. I hope sometime I can live up to my fullest potential and be the Marcia Brady I've always wanted to be, but I guess until then, I just have to get creative. 
Anyways, since I can't provide you with any cute outfits, check out these groovy sixties girls who already have. I adore each and every one of them and I would love to wear any outfit like this. These kinds of pictures are originally what attracted me to the decades of the 60s and 70s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment