Friday, January 17, 2014

Recent Hauls


 These first two pictures are technically not a haul...but they're incredibly groovy nonetheless! I actually got these two gifts from my dad for Hanukkah, which were for me, the best presents EVER!! I was so surprised upon getting them that I just had to play my new Mirage album right away! For me, these were the perfect gifts...being a Fleetwood Mac fan with a scratched Mirage album I definitely needed a new one! And 16 magazines are one of my favorite vintage mags to look through....lots of groovy people in it! The Beatles, the Stones, Jane Asher, and so many more!

With the end of the recent Christmas season, I was able to buy some things online and do a mini haul...my favorite kind! I was SO incredibly lucky to find these sixties miniskirts. I knew the minute I laid eyes on them I just HAD to get them!! I could NOT pass up the offer no matter what the size or price was! So I got them both and love them; and I will be featuring them in some upcoming photo shoots. Also, I got a new Heart record that I've just been dying to get recently...one of their most popular "Dreamboat Annie." It is such a groovy album! Lots of incredible guitar solos and killer vocals from the Wilson sisters. Last but not least, I got a "Big Eye Mod Kid" poster...something I've also been wanting for a while now, to hang up in my room. These were a popular series of posters from the sixties, which featured precious big eyed children dressed in groovy mod fashions! This one was my favorite and I was glad to find it at just the right price!

No comments:

Post a Comment