Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter/Spring Outfits











I know the Easter season is over already, but here are some cute pieces to help you get into the Spring season! Lots of floral prints, pastels, and checkered patterns! The last picture is my take on Spring clothing this season; a green floral dress that was perfect for the sunny Easter day we had! It was a rather lovely day too. That was also the day I looked at my (possible) first car. I got to take it for a spin, and while on the road, the first song I heard was "Go Your Own Way!" I knew immediately that was a good sign. And it only got better after that. I rolled the windows down, turned the radio up, and drove the side streets basking in warm sun and cool spring breeze. Now that I have my license, I can't wait for more warm days like that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment