Sunday, May 4, 2014

Flea Market Haul











Here are some great vintage finds I got at the flea market last week. In the short amount of time I went, I found a lot of groovy little trinkets! I was so ecstatic to find the two international dolls especially, because I had always wanted one of those to start a collection with. And now my collection has begun. I hope I can add more to them soon.
I was also especially excited to find the Archie comics for such a great price, and such groovy a cover! I absolutely loved the outfits Betty and Veronica had on in both comics, they were simply the grooviest! Perfect mods, with the bell bottoms and crop tops.
I also got two children's records that I mainly got for the sweet drawings on them, and a vintage pack of Elvis gum from 1978. I simply adored the things I got there, and I can't wait to have kids and give them all these groovy little trinkets! These items would make perfect gifs for birthdays or other holidays for any vintage kiddo. And I can't wait until I have kids of my own to share them with!
For now, I love sharing my vintage finds with you guys. And that is why I made my first YouTube video about it. Check out my channel intro on there, then see my Flea Market Haul video, where I talk about all the things I got there. I've gotten different requests to make videos, and so I finally decided to make one! I plan on making more soon as soon as I come up with ideas on what to talk about. If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see me do or talk about, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment