Monday, July 7, 2014

Me in a nutshell

It is sad but the flea market season has come to an end, I've had a good couple months with the people I've met there, and came to call friends. Every week, whether I buy 10 things or none, I always feel it is my duty to at least say hi to some of my favorite vendors there and stop to chat for a little while. It isn't even so much about the items they sell, but more about the people themselves. I've met some great people going there each and every week and when I come back I feel couldn't be happier! I love fangirling over Stevie Nicks and Cher with middle aged women, and having record vendors bring certain records in especially for me. It becomes a community you come to know and love, and I feel I've definitely found my place there.
It might sound silly, but it is something I love doing and being a part of! I feel I'm their most loyal costumer there. No matter how much I had going on that day, I always made time to stop by at least once!
Either way, flea markets have always been something to look forward to for me. I've found a lot of great things this season and I'm so lucky to have something so rad just a mile away from me! I can't wait for the start of the fall season, and I know August 31st will roll right around before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment