Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tag Sale Haul: 80s Kids Clothing



 Hello everyone! I think I'm actually starting to update my blog on a regular basis now...yay! Anyways, this past Friday I went to a tag sale after school, and I must say, I found some pretty dang cute stuff there! And I got into a new area of vintage that I hadn't gotten into before...vintage kids clothing! I know it sounds crazy to say I'm already shopping for kids clothing, but when it's cheap, vintage, and right in front of me, there's no way I could resist!


As you might be able to tell, I went a little crazy on the clothing. But I got everything for only $11! I think that's a pretty good deal if you ask me. Once I spotted some of clothing in bins, and was told it was from the 80s, I couldn't resist piling through it all. And lets just say, now I don't think I have to buy any clothing for when I have kids...
GIRLS
 The girls clothing I got was one I was most excited about. I absolutely adored the floral print on the white sweater, and the precious brown leather Mary Janes! I thought both looked very natural, and very 70s style. The pajama top was another item too cute to pass up! I just love the colorfulness of it.




BOYS
Although these patterns can usually be found in any decade, I knew these kinds of shirts were pretty popular in the 80s, and with how cheap they were I couldn't resist getting them! I also really liked the 80s style of the boots too.


GENDER NEUTRAL
This little outfit melted my heart! This could either be 70s or 80s style, but when I put it together I thought it was the most precious thing! The little overalls are adorable and the little baby blue turtleneck is too cute! It is my favorite color and pairs perfectly with this outfit! It could also be worn for a boy or a girl.

PRETTY DRESSES
Here are some pretty 80s dresses I got. Again, too cute to resist!! I just adore the colors and the pattern of the red one!




And here is my record of the day...Blondie!! I wanted to go with an 80s theme today. Also, I filmed a video of my haul as well, so I'll probably be putting that on YouTube within the next couple days. Anyways, I was so lucky to find these cute pieces, and I am so glad I bought them! Even though I might not have much use for them now, I hope that in the future I will, and that I will think back to the time I bought them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment