Saturday, November 8, 2014

Update on my life + summer snaps

Hello everyone! I am back! And quite a bit has changed since I've last written. I've gotten my license, graduated high school, and have even adapted a bit of modern style believe it or not! Since graduating high school I think I've had a lot of time to reflect on different things, and I think my love for vintage things was a great part of that.

Not that I love vintage stuff any less, but I think I've adapted my taste further and am no longer scared to branch out of what I would normally listen to or wear.
I think leaving high school sort of gives you that freedom of being able to do what you want to do, without being judged for it. But it also makes you question who you really are.



So am I really still a vintage person? Absolutely! But I've also realized that I have a bit of modern in me too. And I think that's a good thing.
I've realized that there really are some truly great things about my generation that no other will have. I've realized the music really isn't all that bad, the fashions are actually pretty cute, and the right movies can be classic just as ones of the 60s were!

I will probably take time to reflect on these thoughts in a later post, but for now I just wanted to give you a quick update and a couple of fun snaps I took from over the summer.  Also, just wanted you to know that no matter how modern I've gotten, my blog will still be purely vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment