Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Here are just a few snippets of my vintage style Thanksgiving outfit. Unfortunately it was far too cold to actually wear this outfit on the day of Thanksgiving, since it snowed the day before! I guess I was pretty lucky to take these pictures before and capture a few last remnants of fall before the season was officially over. 






I had actually gotten most of this outfit a while ago, but I put a little something together just for the sake of this blog, and vintage fashion. I of course was going for a 70s look, and decided to wear one of my grooviest miniskirts, (which was a perfect color for fall btw), and paired it with a brown turtleneck, knee socks, and one of my favorite pair of Mary Janes! Almost all my outfit was vintage except my turtleneck and knee socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment